Whilst strolling across the MADE Motorbike Display a couple of weeks in the past, I ended on the Motorbike Friday sales space and kinda fell for the bicycle that that they had on show. The Motorbike Friday All-Packa was once in reality cool having a look and clearly able for journey.
A foldable, purpose-built bikepacking motorbike makes a ton of sense. After speaking to the fellow in command of design and manufacturing, Willie Hatfield in addition to the President of Motorbike Friday, Hanna Scholz, I come to determine that we proportion a large number of values and evaluations at the state of our trade. Let me let you know, they “get it”.
Motorbike Friday’s corporate undertaking is to “Be an organization with a sense of right and wrong, providing sublime transportation answers for contemporary international issues. Passionately construct top quality, flexible bicycles, personalised to empower folks, with freedom and comfort, to journey anyplace on a motorcycle that matches them“.
Motorbike Friday All-Packa
Motorbike Friday says the All-Packa is the “international’s first motorbike with all of the braze-ons that fast folds in 30 seconds for simple shipping to the trailhead”. The All-Packa is constructed to run tires as much as 2.4″ broad. It additionally sports activities some geo tweaks for better-loaded, off-road dealing with.
Customized-built in Eugene, Oregon, in your measurement and colour selection, the All-Packa is able for adventures and expeditions all over the place. A bikepacking motorbike that folds temporarily would shine in such a lot of other commute scenarios.
It might make making touring by means of bus, educate, or cab, more straightforward than with a full-sized motorbike. You’ll be able to fold it down to suit at the back of your overland car, journey van, and even on best of a pack raft whilst navigating a river.
With the 20×2.4″ tires, I’m certain the All-Packa is a brilliant “filth rambler” as neatly, able for unpaved tours. Whilst it might not be probably the most shreddable motorbike for tremendous techy trails, this can be a motorbike that was once designed to tramp across the native logging roads and flowy singletrack of Oregon.
The use of 30 years of enjoy construction custom designed commute motorcycles, the Motorbike Friday All-Packa is custom-built by means of hand to fit your needs completely, and optimized for the important thing wishes of filth and gravelbikepacking.
- Suits maximum bikepacking baggage available on the market with three-packs (3 bottle braze-ons) at the seat mast, fork legs, down tube, and four-pack at the best tube
- Clearance for 20 in x 2.4 in tires. (Extensively to be had world wide.)
- Geometry optimized for off-road equipment hauling with an extended front-center and decrease center-of-gravity than different Motorbike Fridays
- The All-Packa is tradition are compatible for riders from 4′ feet 6″ to six′ feet 4″ in, with higher gear-hauling choices than every other bikepacking motorbike available on the market.
- The body folds in 30 seconds (32x24x12″)
- Packs into an airline checkable suitcase – The one bikepacking motorbike that still flies!
- Rider weight as much as 220lbs without a equipment weight limits
- E-assist suitable and upgradeable
- Constructed in your measurement, colour, and element possible choices in Oregon by means of our crew
The entire motorbike worth underneath is the bottom worth. There are lots of choices to make the All-Packa suit your explicit wishes. You’ll be able to additionally touch their motorbike skilled to assist information you during the ordering procedure right here.
All-Packa whole: $2,495
Take a look at the entirety Motorbike Friday has to supply by means of hitting the hyperlink underneath.