If you happen to’re searching for a hearty wholesome grain bowl stuffed with entire grain goodness and numerous colour and texture, that is the grain bowl recipe for you! In response to the facility of the gluten-free entire grain buckwheat, this easy strong meal bowl is full of fiber, wholesome fat, nutrients, minerals, and phytochemicals related with illness coverage and optimum well being.. Simply cook dinner the grains, fill your bowl, and peak with salad vegetables, blueberries, radishes, cucumbers, and hazelnuts, then drizzle with a aromatic rosemary balsamic French dressing. Yum! This recipe for Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing could also be vegan and gluten-free, so it suits many vitamin personal tastes. It’s nice for meal prep, too. If blueberries are unavailable, them use frozen and even dried.
Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing
Overall Time: half-hour
Yield: 4 servings 1x
If you happen to’re searching for a hearty wholesome grain bowl stuffed with entire grain goodness and numerous colour and texture, this recipe for Blueberry Buckwheat Bowl with Rosemary Balsamic French dressing (additionally vegan and gluten-free) is for you!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon further virgin olive oil (non-compulsory)
- 1 cup bulgur, raw
- Pinch salt (non-compulsory)
- 4 cups child salad vegetables
- 1 cup blueberries, contemporary (or frozen)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- ½ cup coarsely chopped hazelnuts
Rosemary Balsamic French dressing:
- 3 tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon natural maple syrup (non-compulsory)
- 2 teaspoons chopped contemporary rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch salt (non-compulsory)
- To make bulgur, position water and olive oil (non-compulsory) in a small pot, quilt, warmth over prime warmth atmosphere, and produce to a boil. Cut back warmth to medium and upload buckwheat and salt (non-compulsory). Stir neatly, and canopy with lid—cook dinner for 13-Quarter-hour, simply till liquid is absorbed, and grains are mushy but company. Take away from warmth and relaxation for 10 mins. Fluff with a fork. Put aside.
- Whilst bulgur is cooking, get ready the French dressing and toppings.
- To make the French dressing: In a small dish, whisk in combination olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary, black pepper, and salt (non-compulsory). Put aside.
- To collect bowls, prepare the next components in 4 massive person length bowls (about 3-cup capability) or meal prep boxes as follows:
- ¾ cup cooked bulgur
- 1 cup child salad vegetables
- ¼ cup blueberries, contemporary (or frozen)
- 1 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- Drizzle with 1 ½ tablespoons Rosemary Balsamic French dressing
- Makes 4 servings (1 massive bowl each and every). Might use as meal prep (position dressing at the facet). Retailer in hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 1 week.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook dinner Time: Quarter-hour
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
For different grain bowls, take a look at:
Mediterranean Bowl with Edamame and Quinoa
Nourish Lentil Bowl
Moroccan Chickpea Sorghum Bowl
Inexperienced Goddess Grain Bowl
Black Beans and Rice Vegan Bowl
This put up might include associate hyperlinks. For more info click on right here.