Memorial Day weekend is upon us, and I will be able to really feel you’ve were given antses for your chamoiseses, however you’re no longer going anyplace till you end this quiz.
So sit down nonetheless dammit!
After all it’s additionally Fleet Week right here in New York, they usually not shut the west facet trail to cyclists whilst it’s taking place, because of this you get to respect the ships and the seamen of their sensible white sailor fits as you experience:
I’m no longer certain which vessel that is so possibly a Boat Fred can assist me out on that.
This weekend additionally marks the unofficial get started of summer time, and on my go back, additional up the Hudson the sky used to be streaked with the pastel hues of the environment solar:
In all probability this colour palette used to be additionally the foundation for this cousin of the Normcore Motorcycle:
I’d love to suppose there exists a form of Brotherhood of the Bonded Aluminum Trek (no longer that it’s by any means restricted to men, I similar to the alliteration), however I’ve a sense I’m more than likely the one proprietor of this sort of motorcycle who reviews anything else just about satisfaction of possession.
Anyway, as I drew nearer to house the solar sank deeper at the back of the Palisades:
Summer time could have simply begun, however as all the time it’ll be over ahead of we realize it, and after we hit Hard work Day we zip up our jerseys for the high-speed descent into the vacation season. So I assume what I’m announcing is Merry Christmas.
And now, I’m happy to offer you with a quiz. As all the time, learn about the object, suppose, and click on to your resolution. In the event you’re proper you’ll realize it, and for those who’re incorrect you’ll see the most important PSA.
Thank you very a lot for studying, experience your weekend, and I’ll see you again right here on Tuesday. That’s Tuesday, no longer Monday. Monday’s a vacation.
–Tan Tenovo, a.okay.a. Wildcat Rock System, a.okay.a. RTMS, and so on.
1. No person can “drive” you into visitors by way of blocking off a motorcycle lane. Like opting for to put on an acrylic blouse with a daring development, or strapping a plastic blending bowl to your head, or rising a cool mustache, it’s in the long run as much as you.
2. Why is he dressed in a bicycle helmet?
3. Holy shit, it’s on the market! How a lot to possess “Simply Kidding?”
4. Who’s that masked guy?
5. Professional bicycle owner Antonio Tiberi used to be fired by way of group Trek-Segafredo for:
6. “Geraint” is mistaken. It’s in truth “Gerisn’t,” which is a diminutive model of “Gerisnot.”
[At least fifty bucks.]
7. In spite of everything! A $50 __________:
***Particular Ursus-Themed Bonus Video!***
Nice, yet another factor to fret about.