This fitter candy potato casserole with marshmallows is made with golden raisins, overwhelmed pineapple and spices crowned with pecans and mini marshmallows.
Very best Candy Potato Casserole Recipe
A wholesome and lighter vintage candy potato casserole sweetened naturally with pineapple and golden raisins. To be truthful with you, I’ve by no means understood the entire marshmallow factor however after making this recipe, I utterly get it! It’s the easiest mixture of candy and savory and the colours are simply stunning making this a fantastic addition in your Thanksgiving desk. Additionally nice for Christmas or Easter! A few of my favourite Thanksgiving aspect dishes are Cranberry Pear Sauce, Inexperienced Bean Casserole and Brussels Sprouts Gratin.
Why This Works
- Wholesome: Candy potatoes are a very good supply of diet A (from beta-carotene), diet C, manganese, and a number of other different nutrients and minerals, together with potassium and B nutrients.
- Prime in Antioxidants: Candy potatoes have a prime antioxidant content material, specifically from beta-carotene
- Lighter and no more sugar: Makes use of overwhelmed tomatoes and golden raisins for additonal sweetness.
- Dairy-free: There’s no milk or butter on this recipe.
- Gluten-free: There’s no flour
- Egg-free: No eggs added!
(see complete recipe and measurements beneath)
- Mashed Candy Potatoes: candy potatoes, about 5 medium
- Herbal sweeteners: golden raisins and unsweetened overwhelmed pineapple
- Added Sweeter: 1 teaspoon agave, honey, maple syrup or brown sugar
- Spices: cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice
- Candy Potato Casserole Topping: Chopped pecans and mini marshmallows
How To Make Candy Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Peel and chop candy potatoes into huge chunks.
- Boil in a pot with water till fork-tender.
- Drain potatoes; go back them to the pot.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher or hand mixer; upload in raisins, agave, spices, and pineapple.
- Spray a spherical baking dish (pie, casserole, or ramekins) with oil.
- Fill the dish with the candy potato aggregate.
- Most sensible with pecans and marshmallows.
- Bake for quarter-hour.
- Butter: There’s no butter wanted for this recipe, however if you wish to upload some, stir in 1 tablespoon unsalted butter.
- Pecan fall apart: If you wish to overlook the marshmallows, create a pecan topping with extra chopped pecans and a few brown sugar.
- Vanilla: Upload some vanilla extract for extra taste or do this Vanilla Candy Potato Casserole with Streusel Topping.
Extra Candy Potato Recipes You Will Love
Yield: 10 servings
Serving Measurement: 1 /tenth
Reduce candy potatoes into huge chunks; boil potatoes in a big pot coated with water till potatoes are cushy if pierced with a fork. Drain and go back to the pot.
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Mash the candy potatoes and upload in raisins, agave, spices and pineapple.
Frivolously spray a pie dish, casserole dish and even person ramekins with oil, spoon in candy potatoes.
Sprinkle with pecans and marshmallows.
Bake for quarter-hour.
Please go away a score and remark letting us understand how you loved this recipe! This is helping our industry to thrive and proceed offering loose, top of the range recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /tenth, Energy: 132.5 kcal, Carbohydrates: 29.5 g, Protein: 1.5 g, Fats: 2 g, Sodium: 15.5 mg, Fiber: 2.5 g, Sugar: 10.5 g