If you wish to transfer up your smoothie recreation, you’ll love this Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie made with almond milk and flax seed.
Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie
I like the ease of a protein shake once I want one thing speedy and I’m seeking to devour sufficient protein right through the day. I created this post-workout protein shake as a result of I hate the synthetic flavors of the entire flavored manufacturers I’ve attempted—and I’ve attempted a ton of them! This Carrot and Banana Smoothie with milk
supplies many advantages. I used unflavored pea protein powder, a ripe banana for sweetness and vitamins like potassium and diet B6, carrots for beta carotene, flax for additonal fiber, turmeric, and almond milk. It’s a scrumptious, plant-based, high-protein breakfast recipe!! For extra banana smoothie recipes, check out my Peach Banana Inexperienced Smoothie, Blueberry Banana PB Smoothie, and Banana Date Smoothie.
Why You’ll Love This Carrot Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Top-Protein Smoothie: With 28.5 grams of protein, this smoothie with protein powder is best to drink after a exercise or for a filling and handy breakfast.
- Easy: You don’t must prep any of the components. Simply measure and pour.
- Speedy: Put the entire components within the blender and switch it on for a fast breakfast, in a position in beneath 5 mins.
- Top Fiber: It has 7 grams of fiber!
- Nutritious: Bananas and carrots upload further nutrients and minerals to this wholesome smoothie.
- Vegan: A wholesome, plant-based, high-protein breakfast recipe!
What do I installed a smoothie for protein?
Protein powder provides you with the most important bang to your greenback because it’s a very simple manner so as to add protein. Another high-protein components are beneath:
- Dairy milk
- Flax and chia seeds
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Peanut butter powder
Protein Smoothie Components
- Milk: Almond milk assists in keeping this smoothie dairy-free. Use any nut-milk or plant founded milk you favor!
- Protein Powder: I don’t love the style of flavored protein powder, so I usually use an unflavored one. I really like this More fit Comforts pea protein (an ideal vegan possibility), however whey protein works too.
- Banana: Ensure that your banana could be very ripe for a sweeter smoothie. It must be most commonly brown.
- Carrots: Part of a giant carrot will paintings in case you don’t have two child carrots.
- Floor Flax supplies fiber, protein, and lots of nutrients and minerals, like thiamine and copper.
- Turmeric now not best offers this carrot and banana smoothie a gorgeous golden hue however could also be an antioxidant with anti inflammatory results.
- Ice: For those who like a thicker, smoother consistency, get started with one cup of ice cubes and upload extra as wanted.
- Non-compulsory, upload stevia, honey or monk fruit sweetener if you wish to have a sweeter smoothie.
The right way to Make a Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie
It doesn’t get a lot more straightforward than a smoothie. Simply throw the entire components in a high-speed blender and mix till easy.
- Seeds: Switch flooring flax with chia seeds.
- Milk: Use your milk of selection.
- Banana: It’s OK to make use of frozen bananas when you have them on your freezer.
- Greens: For extra veggies, upload some frozen cauliflower or cauliflower rice. It shouldn’t impact the style.
- Collagen powder is straightforward to combine into smoothies. Upload a scoop for progressed bone power, hair and nail well being, and pores and skin hydration.
Are you able to prep smoothies forward of time?
This banana protein smoothie is best possible made proper ahead of you drink it, however you’ll prep it upfront. Put the entire components aside from the ice within the blender the evening ahead of and refrigerate it. Within the morning, upload the ice and mix.
Extra Wholesome Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Dimension: 1 smoothie
Please go away a score and remark letting us know the way you loved this recipe! This is helping our industry to thrive and proceed offering unfastened, top of the range recipes for you.
Serving: 1 smoothie, Energy: 294 kcal, Carbohydrates: 34 g, Protein: 28.5 g, Fats: 6.5 g, Saturated Fats: 0.5 g, Sodium: 290.5 mg, Fiber: 7 g, Sugar: 17.5 g