Searching for one thing that tastes like a move between a slice of banana bread and a doughy cushy banana cookie? Don’t fear, I’ve were given the easiest answer: NO BAKE BANANA BREAD ENERGY BITES ALL UP IN YO BUSINESS.
Those unbelievable no bake banana power bites are loaded with crunchy chia seeds, chewy oats, protein-packed peanut butter, comfortable cinnamon and an not obligatory scoop of protein powder in case you’d like. Can I am getting a yum already?!
Stay them on your refrigerator or freezer for the easiest on-the-go snack or deal with!
Power bites full of omega-3s & protein
Those banana power bites are full of omega-3 due to walnuts & chia seeds. Omega-3s are a beautiful fatty acid that’s crucial to your mind, your coronary heart and the immune gadget. Numerous other people battle to get sufficient omega-3s of their nutrition as we have a tendency not to devour sufficient fish, walnuts, or veggies with that form of nutrient. You’ll learn extra about 0mega-3s right here.
One more reason to like those power bites? They’re full of protein due to peanut butter (or your favourite nut butter) and protein powder. Whilst the protein powder is totally not obligatory, I make a selection to make use of it to spice up the protein in those power bites and cause them to a perfect post-workout snack.
Elements in banana power bites
Those banana power bites are made with easy, nourishing elements, style like a banana bread cookie with a number of crunchy, but doughy texture and are even drizzled with darkish chocolate for a marginally of indulgence. Listed here are the elements you’ll want to make those power bites:
- Banana: I recommend the usage of a banana with brown spots to stay those completely candy.
- Peanut butter: herbal, drippy peanut butter is helping cling the power bites in combination and pairs completely with the banana taste. Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS15‘ to get 15% off of my fav nut butter emblem, Wild Pals.
- Honey: you’ll simply want a bit of of honey to assist sweeten those power bites.
- Walnuts: toasted walnuts make those much more scrumptious. Pecans also are a perfect choice.
- Chia seeds: I like including chia seeds for a dietary spice up of fiber & protein and a scrumptious crunch.
- Taste boosters: don’t overlook the cinnamon and salt to carry out the comfy flavors.
- Outdated rolled oats: if you wish to make those gluten unfastened, remember to use gluten unfastened rolled oats.
- Not obligatory: I really like so as to add protein powder for an additional spice up! I like the usage of Essential Protein Collagen peptides as it’s unflavored, however you’ll be at liberty to make use of a plant founded protein powder or disregard it totally.
- Chocolate: for an additional deal with I really like to soften darkish chocolate chips with coconut oil to create that scrumptious chocolate drizzle.
Customise this snack
There are a couple of simple tactics to make those banana bread power bites your personal:
- Cause them to vegan: merely change the honey for maple syrup or coconut palm syrup, then be sure you use vegan chocolate chips.
- Move nut unfastened: as an alternative of peanut butter use sunflower seed butter and disregard the chopped walnuts (or upload in further chia seeds).
- Take a look at a brand new nut butter: I LOVE the flavour that peanut butter provides those power bites (particularly paired with banana) however you’ll all the time use your fav nut butter like almond butter or cashew butter as an alternative.
How one can make banana power bites
All you’ll want is a couple of elements, a meals processor and a cookie scoop (or you’ll use your fingers). Right here’s how one can cause them to:
- Make the “dough.” Upload all elements (but even so elements for the drizzle) to the bowl of a meals processor and pulse till they’re neatly blended and are available in combination like cookie dough.
- Form the power bites. Use a medium cookie scoop to grasp the dough after which roll it into about 18 balls, then position them on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper. Freeze the power bites for half-hour till they’re cast.
- Upload chocolate. Soften your chocolate chips with the coconut oil, drizzle over the power bites, and position them again within the freezer for 10 mins to set. Then experience!
Can I cause them to and not using a meals processor?
Positive! Merely combine the rainy elements in a bowl, then upload in dry the elements and blend in combination till blended. I in most cases have to make use of my fingers to combine the dough. At this level, you will have to have the ability to roll the combination into balls. If now not, upload a bit of extra nut butter and/or sweetener to assist them stick in combination.
Get all of our kitchen necessities right here!
- To retailer: those peanut butter banana power bites will remaining for 1 week in an hermetic container within the refrigerator.
- To freeze: be at liberty so as to add them to a freezer-safe bag or container and retailer them for as much as 1 month. I desire those power bites instantly from the freezer, and I’d suggest permitting them to melt up for roughly 5-10 mins within the refrigerator or at room temp prior to consuming them.
Extra no bake snacks you’ll love
Get all of my no bake snack recipes right here!
I’m hoping you’re keen on those banana power bites up to I do. If you are making this recipe be sure you depart a remark underneath, price the recipe and let me understand how you loved them. I respect you! xo.
Chia Banana Bread Power Bites
Scrumptious and simple chia banana power bites that style like a slice of your favourite banana bread! Those no bake peanut butter banana power bites are made with creamy peanut butter, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, oats, chia seeds, protein powder and a drizzle of chocolate. Simply vegan & gluten unfastened for the easiest on-the-go snack or breakfast!
mashed ripe banana (from 1 medium ripe banana)
creamy herbal peanut butter (or almond butter or pecan butter)
honey (or sub natural maple syrup or coconut palm syrup)
toasted walnuts (or pecans)
outdated rolled oats, gluten unfastened if desired
- Not obligatory add-in:
scoops (1 serving) Essential Protein Collagen peptides (about ¼ cup protein powder)*
- For the drizzle:
darkish chocolate chips, dairy unfastened if desired
Upload all elements (but even so elements for the drizzle) to the bowl of a meals processor and pulse till they’re neatly blended and are available in combination like cookie dough. You will have to nonetheless have some chunks of nuts. FYI: chances are you’ll want to forestall a couple of occasions and scrape the edges of the bowl with a spatula. Procedure once more till blended.
Use a medium cookie scoop to grasp dough after which roll into balls. You will have to get about 18 balls. Position power bites on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper and position within the freezer for half-hour.
Upload chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave secure bowl. Microwave in 30 2d periods till chocolate is melted. Drizzle over balls, then position again within the freezer for 10 mins. Balls will have to be saved in an hermetic container within the freezer and can last as long as 3 months. Experience them instantly from the freezer. If they’re too onerous, allow them to take a seat at room temp for 5-10 mins.
*Be happy to disregard protein powder or use any protein powder you need.
To make vegan: use maple syrup or coconut palm syrup in addition to a plant-based protein powder like Aloha or Bob’s Purple Mill vegan protein powder.
To freeze: the power bites are scrumptious instantly out of the freezer. In the event that they get too onerous, allow them to take a seat at room temperature for 5-10 mins prior to consuming.
Servings: 18 power bites
Serving dimension: 1 power chunk
Saturated fats: 1.4g
Recipe by means of: Monique Volz // Formidable Kitchen | Images by means of: Devour Love Eats
This put up was once in the beginning revealed on February twenty sixth, 2020, and republished on April twenty fifth, 2023.