This Chocolate Oat Flour Banana Bread is wet, chocolatey and loaded with chocolate chips. When you love chocolate and banana bread, you’ll experience this gluten-free banana bread!
Chocolate Oat Flour Banana Bread
I’m excited to percentage this Chocolate Banana Bread with oat flour. I’ve been trying out the recipe for a couple of weeks, and it’s in the end best possible. My daughter Madison beloved it! The oat flour provides it a humid consistency, very similar to baked oatmeal, and provides extra vitamins than wheat flour. Plus, it’s naturally gluten-free. If you wish to have one thing extra conventional, check out my different banana bread recipes like my Banana Nut Bread, Blueberry Banana Bread, and Gluten-Loose Banana Nut Bread.
Why You’ll Love This Oat Flour Banana Bread Recipe
- Best possible Technique to Use Overripe Bananas: Have bananas going unhealthy to your counter? This oat flour banana bread recipe is a good way to make use of them.
- Simple: Fast breads are so easy to whip up. Simply combine the dry and rainy elements in combination, and dad within the oven. You’ll have freshly baked bread in not up to an hour.
- Gluten-Loose: Swapping all-purpose or wheat flour with gluten-free oat flour makes this wholesome chocolate banana bread gluten-free.
- Flexible: Devour it for a quick breakfast because it’s full of fruit and oats or as a dessert should you’re yearning chocolate.
Banana Bread Components
- Oat Flour: I used oat flour for additonal protein and fiber and to stay the banana bread gluten-free. Take a look at labels to make certain your oat flour is gluten-free.
- Cocoa Powder: Combine in part a cup of cocoa powder for the most productive chocolate banana bread.
- Baking Powder and Baking Soda reason the bread to upward thrust and make it extra soft.
- Salt balances the candies and improves the flavour and texture.
- Bananas: Mash 3 medium bananas with a fork to get 1 ½ cups of mashed bananas. You wish to have further ripe bananas lined in black spots for the sweetest banana bread.
- Eggs: You’ll want two huge eggs.
- Maple Syrup provides sweetness.
- Vanilla Extract for heat and complexity
- Chocolate Chips: This bread is technically a “double” chocolate banana bread since I used cocoa powder and chocolate chips. I really like Lily’s semisweet chocolate chips, which don’t upload any sugar.
Make Chocolate Banana Bread
- Dry Components: Whisk all 5 dry elements in a medium bowl.
- Rainy Components: Mash the bananas after which upload the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Stir the dry elements into the banana aggregate till mixed, cautious to not overmix. Then stir in a part cup of chocolate chips.
- Bake: Pour the batter right into a loaf pan covered with parchment paper, and best with the remainder chocolate chips. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 55 mins till a toothpick inserted comes out blank, and let the pan cool for quarter-hour earlier than cutting.
- Sweetener: Change honey for maple syrup.
- Need much less chocolate? Fail to remember the chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Banana Cakes: Pour the batter right into a greased muffin tin and bake for 20 to twenty-five mins at 350°F. Take a look at the middle of a muffin with a toothpick to make sure it’s able.
- Double the recipe if you wish to present a loaf or freeze one for later.
Let the bread cool, and retailer it at the counter for an afternoon after which within the fridge for as much as every week. If you wish to freeze it, you’ll be able to freeze all of the loaf or slices for as much as 3 months. Wrap the slices in my view in plastic wrap or foil to simply pull one out as wanted. To serve, thaw it within the refrigerator or microwave the frozen slice till heat.
Oat Flour FAQ
When you’ve got a gluten sensitivity, oat flour is a great choice because it’s naturally gluten-free.
Oat flour has extra protein and fiber than all-purpose flour. One slice of this bread has 5.5 grams of protein and 9.5 grams of fiber.
Oat flour is fabricated from ground-up oats, so it nonetheless incorporates the similar just right diet as rolled oats. Oats are a just right supply of manganese, copper, and B nutrients.
Extra Banana Bread Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Measurement: 1 slice
Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9×4 loaf pan. You’ll position a work of parchment paper about 9 x 9 inches within the pan so it’s simple to take away.
In a medium bowl, combine the dry elements; oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a big bowl, mash the bananas till neatly combined and liquidy, then upload the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla.
Upload the dry elements to the rainy and stir till mixed. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
Pour into the ready loaf pan, best with the remainder chocolate chips and bake for 45 to 55 mins or till toothpick inserted comes out blank.
Take away from the loaf pan and let it cool quarter-hour earlier than chopping.
Please go away a score and remark letting us know the way you loved this recipe! This is helping our trade to thrive and proceed offering unfastened, top quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 slice, Energy: 190 kcal, Carbohydrates: 34.5 g, Protein: 5.5 g, Fats: 7 g, Saturated Fats: 3.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 34.5 mg, Sodium: 179.5 mg, Fiber: 9.5 g, Sugar: 11.5 g