This lightened up corn casserole, a pass between of a corn pudding and a corn bread is an excellent addition to any person’s vacation desk.
Make-Over Few minutes Corn Casserole
I’ve had such a lot of requests in the previous few years to make this over, so by means of in style call for I determined to take on this. My cousin all the time makes corn casserole for Thanksgiving so I knew simply the place to show for a excellent place to begin. It’s a very easy corn casserole the usage of corn muffin combine as a base in conjunction with canned corn, creamed corn, yogurt and egg whites. You might also like those constructed from scratch cornbread cakes or this cornbread stuffing.
Why This Works
- Made Lighter with Greek Yogurt
- Simple Recipe
- Make Forward and reheat later!
- Corn muffin combine
- Candy yellow canned corn and cream taste corn
- Greek yogurt
- Whipped butter
- Egg whites
How To Make Corn Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl mix all of the components and blend with a spoon, it’ll be fluffy and you’ll assume you probably did one thing mistaken, don’t concern, you’re doing fantastic.
- Pour into the ready baking dish and bake 55-60 mins, or till the sides are golden.
- Let it cool a couple of mins earlier than reducing.
- Upload some Parmesan cheese for extra taste
- Upload contemporary herbs like chives
You’ll be able to make this forward and warmth it up if you end up in a position to consume. This could also be nice reheated the following day for leftovers.
Extra Corn Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 15 servings
Serving Measurement: 2 2/3 x 3 inch items
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spray an 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a big bowl mix all of the components and blend with a spoon, it’ll be fluffy and you’ll assume you probably did one thing mistaken, don’t concern, you’re doing fantastic.
Pour into baking dish and bake 55-60 mins, or till the sides are golden.
Let it cool a couple of mins earlier than reducing.
Please go away a ranking and remark letting us understand how you loved this recipe! This is helping our trade to thrive and proceed offering unfastened, top quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 2/3 x 3 inch items, Energy: 211 kcal, Carbohydrates: 42 g, Protein: 7 g, Fats: 3.5 g, Sodium: 636 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 8.5 g