Who says that cool climate aspect dishes need to contain stuffing and candy potatoes? This tremendous easy plant-based aspect dish for Cranberry Oat Pilaf comes to only one skillet and a brief listing of substances, reminiscent of oats, cranberries, pistachios, and turmeric. But, it’s so easy, nutritious and flavorful! It’s the very best vacation aspect dish to enrich your Christmas or Thanksgiving desk, in addition to a very simple fall or iciness dinner. You’ll be able to even serve it for a savory breakfast. This non rice pilaf recipe options the well being energy of entire grain oats, which is able to take where of different grains in recipes past porridge. Stuffed with fiber that assist advertise higher coronary heart well being, you’ll really feel so just right about this comforting vegan gluten unfastened recipe, which additionally profiles seasonal cranberries.
Make a seasonal non rice pilaf dish out of entire grain oats, cranberries, pistachios, and spices. This recipe for Cranberry Oat Pilaf is scrumptious as a one dish simple aspect dish for fall, iciness, and vacations.
- Warmth oil in a big forged iron skillet. Upload onions, celery and garlic and sauté for five mins.
- Upload mushrooms, parsley, turmeric, marjoram, black pepper and pistachios, and sauté for an extra 3 mins.
- Whilst greens are cooking, warmth oven to 350 F.
- Upload cranberries, maple syrup, broth and oats to the skillet, stirring till easy.
- Switch skillet to oven and bake on height rack for 25 mins, till golden and soft.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Prepare dinner Time: 34 mins
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 166
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Fats: 5 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 8 g
Key phrases: pilaf, vegan thanksgiving recipe
For different fall, iciness, and vacation aspect dish recipes, take a look at a few of my favorites:
Cranberry Apple Leek Entire Grain Stuffing
Vegan Broccoli Walnut Au Gratin
Balsamic Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts with Farro
Mashed Potatoes and Heirloom Carrots with Basil, Garlic, and Olive Oil
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Hazelnuts
Maple and Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
This publish might comprise associate hyperlinks. For more info click on right here.