Those crispy baked hen thighs are all the time on rotation in my area, my go-to simple weeknight meal loaded with taste and so juicy within!
Baked Hen Thighs
Every time I wish to whip up a snappy family-friendly dinner, I make baked hen thighs. I most often marinate them the night time prior to for additonal taste, which could also be easiest for the ones busy weeknights. Simply take them out of the refrigerator and pa them within the oven! I most often serve it with rice, beans, and a giant salad, and I’ve a more than happy kin. If you wish to lead them to within the air fryer, take a look at my air fryer hen thighs recipe.
Why This Baked Hen Recipe Works
- Flavorful: The marinade is composed of Italian dressing, two spice blends, and different spices, leading to one of the crucial maximum scrumptious hen. Plus, the longer you let the hen marinate, the easier they style.
- Simple: You don’t must do any prep for the marinade. Simply measure out the dressing and spices and blend the whole thing in combination.
- Child Pleasant: My complete kin is excited once I make this!
Hen Thigh Elements
- Pores and skin-On Hen Thighs: Purchase bone-in hen thighs with the surface on.
- Hen Thigh Marinade: Italian dressing is without doubt one of the very best hen marinades because it’s full of such a lot taste.
- Seasoning: Salt, garlic powder, dried or recent oregano
- Sazon: Use store-bought or selfmade sazon, which is composed of coriander, achiote, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Adobo Seasoning is a mixture of Latin spices, together with onion and garlic powders, salt, pepper, and others.
Bake Hen Thighs
- Marinate Hen: Flippantly coat the thighs with Italian dressing, salt, and spices. For additonal taste, quilt the container and marinate the hen for a couple of hours or in a single day. If now not, you’ll nonetheless bake them proper after seasoning.
- How Lengthy to Bake: Switch the hen skin-side down onto a big baking sheet with a cord rack and bake 20 to twenty-five mins.
- Turn the hen over so it’s pores and skin aspect up: Proceed to bake the hen thighs at 425°F for 20 to 24 mins till golden brown and crispy and cooked via and delicate within. You’ll be able to double-check that they’re finished by means of the usage of a meat thermometer. The interior temperature will have to learn 170F.
- Hen: Use skin-on hen breasts or drumsticks instead of thighs.
- To make leaner, take away the surface. If the usage of boneless skinless hen thighs, I might broil as a substitute of bake.
- Seasoning: upload paprika, black pepper, onion powder, and so forth
Facet Dish Ideas
Retailer leftover hen within the fridge in an hermetic container for as much as 4 days, and reheat them within the microwave till heat.
Oven-Baked Hen Thighs FAQ
Cooking the hen on a cord rack circulates scorching air across the thighs, which prevents them from steaming and getting soggy. In the event you don’t have a rack, you’ll nonetheless make this recipe: position them on a foil-lined sheet pan or one sprayed with oil.
Upper temperatures produce crispier hen, so I cook dinner mine at 425°F.
Don’t quilt the thighs since the pores and skin gained’t crisp up.
Extra Hen Thighs Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Dimension: 1 thigh
In a big blending bowl, season the hen thighs with Italian dressing, salt and closing spices on all sides to calmly coat. For probably the most taste, quilt and marinate in a single day or as a lot time you’ll prior to in a position to bake. In the event you don’t have time, don’t concern you’ll nonetheless bake them straight away..
Preheat the oven 425F. Switch the hen thighs pores and skin aspect all the way down to a big sheet pan with a rack. In the event you don’t have a rack, you’ll use nonstick foil or spray the sheet pan pan with oil. Bake 20 to twenty-five mins.
Turn the hen thighs over pores and skin aspect up and proceed baking 20 to 24 mins, or till golden brown and crispy and cooked via within the middle.
Please go away a ranking and remark letting us understand how you loved this recipe! This is helping our industry to thrive and proceed offering loose, fine quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 thigh, Energy: 227 kcal, Carbohydrates: 1.5 g, Protein: 15.5 g, Fats: 17 g, Saturated Fats: 4.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 92 mg, Sodium: 417 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 1 g