Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is simple to go into, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. To find the entire main points under.
Our Cooking Membership is a a laugh option to rejoice the Love & Lemons group of readers. The idea that is tremendous easy—every month, I make a choice a recipe. You’re making it, and you permit a remark at the recipe’s weblog publish. On the finish of the month, I randomly make a choice one winner to obtain a prize.
I really like the sense of group that comes from such a lot of other people cooking one recipe every month. We’re kicking off our February problem lately with our banana bread recipe, and I am hoping you’ll sign up for within the a laugh. Right here’s the way it works:
Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership
- Each and every month, I make a choice one seasonal recipe. Join our electronic mail listing so that you’ll know once I proportion every month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe all through the month.
- Go away a remark at the problem recipe’s weblog publish by means of the top of the month. This time, the cut-off date is February 29!
- For an advantage access, ship an image of what you made to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com.
- For every other bonus access, publish your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
THIS IS A CHANGE from previous cooking membership demanding situations. A photograph access is not required. This month, remark at the recipe’s weblog publish to protected your spot within the drawing!
The Prize: A $200 Complete Meals Reward Card!
On the finish of the month, I’ll randomly make a choice a winner and proportion a few of your footage. This time, we’re making a gift of a $200 Complete Meals Reward Card.
The following time you’re on the grocery retailer, take hold of a number of bananas. They’ll wish to ripen for a couple of days prior to you are making this recipe, however believe me—the wait will probably be price it!
This simple banana bread is tremendous wet, calmly candy, and stuffed with spiced banana taste. It’s the easiest deal with for a cold February day, particularly with a sizzling cup of espresso or tea along it. I love so as to add walnuts to my loaf for crunch, however you might want to switch in pecans, raisins, or chocolate chips. Be at liberty to make it your individual!
All 3 are scrumptious!
Final Month’s Recipe
Final month’s recipe used to be my lentil soup. Filled with hearty lentils and contemporary veggies, it’s precisely what I need to devour on a chilly day. Such a lot of of you commented that you are feeling the similar. Cheers to staying heat this wintry weather!
Listed below are a few of your photos:
…and congrats to our winner Emily!
Input the February Cooking Membership Problem by means of…
- Making my banana bread recipe someday in February.
- Leaving a remark at the banana bread weblog publish by means of February 29.
- Sending an image of the bread to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com for an advantage access.
- And for every other bonus access, posting your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.