Take into account my ridiculously just right almond flour banana bread that virtually everybody LOVES? Neatly, I made a pumpkin model with a little bit of natural maple syrup and it couldn’t be extra comfy, scrumptious, nourishing, and PERFECT. The most efficient section is that there are two other choices to make it both gluten loose or grain loose & paleo. YES!
This gluten loose pumpkin bread is comfortable, fluffy, comfortable, completely spiced, and has a deliciously wet crumb. I individually adore it with a little bit salted honey butter on most sensible. I am hoping you adore it up to we do!
FREE Pumpkin Recipe E-Guide
Enroll under and get a FREE printable ebook with my absolute best candy and savory pumpkin recipes instantly on your inbox!
What makes this pumpkin bread nourishing & wholesome?
This scrumptious gluten loose pumpkin bread is packing the vitamins — making it glorious for breakfast, snack, or even a wholesome deal with. Right here’s what makes it nourishing & wholesome:
- Almond flour: a flour I like to bake with as it’s top in protein, nutrition E, fiber, wholesome fat and occasional carb. It’s nice for individuals who need to incorporate a extra nutrient-dense flour into their nutrition. Be happy to take a look at extra of my recipes the usage of almond flour right here.
- Naturally sweetened: this almond flour pumpkin bread is of course sweetened with just a little bit of maple syrup and pumpkin, which keeps it moderately low in sugar.
- Natural pumpkin: we’re the usage of natural pureed pumpkin on this recipe which is filled with nutrition A and antioxidants. Nice for the iciness months!
- Oil loose: as a result of this bread will get various wholesome fat from almond flour and moisture from the pumpkin, you received’t want any coconut oil, olive oil, or avocado oil.
Components in almond flour pumpkin bread
This fantastic dairy-free and gluten-free pumpkin loaf is tremendous simple to make with a couple of pantry staples. Right here’s what you’ll wish to make it:
- Pumpkin puree: be happy to make use of canned pumpkin puree or make your individual with this educational. Pumpkin provides the very best quantity of moisture and a slight sweetness to the bread.
- Eggs: you’ll want 3 eggs on this recipe to get the best texture. I’ve no longer examined it with flax eggs however let me know should you take a look at it!
- Maple syrup: we’re naturally sweetening this gluten loose pumpkin bread with natural maple syrup.
- Vanilla extract: for a spice up of scrumptious taste.
- Almond flour: the majority of this pumpkin bread recipe is almond flour (I really like Bob’s Crimson Mill), which helps to keep the bread gluten loose and provides wholesome fat. You’ll want to use a tremendous, blanched almond flour for the best texture.
- Oat flour: you’ll even be including gluten-free oat flour as a part of our gluten-free flour mix in order that this bread bakes up completely. See under the best way to make it your self! Grain loose and/or paleo choices are within the notes phase.
- Pumpkin spice: all the comfy spices — cinnamon, flooring ginger, flooring nutmeg & allspice or flooring cloves. The spices actually deliver out all of that pumpkin taste!
- Baking soda & salt: in order that this bread bakes up correctly.
- Chocolate chips: what’s lifestyles with out a little chocolate? I love to make use of darkish chocolate chips however be happy to make use of dairy loose ones should you’d like.
Make your individual oat flour
You’ll simply make your individual gluten loose oat flour through merely striking oats right into a blender and mixing or pulsing till they’re easy and resemble flour. Take a look at my educational with all of my absolute best pointers & methods. It is a tremendous simple & reasonably priced choice. You’ll want to measure out 1/2 cup of your oat flour after making it!
Can I make it grain loose?
Sure! Merely use 1/3 cup of flaxseed meal instead of the oat flour to make a grain loose pumpkin bread.
The most efficient gluten-free pumpkin bread recipe in 4 simple steps
You’re going to like that this straightforward almond flour pumpkin bread can also be made proper in a single bowl!
- Combine the rainy components. In a big bowl, whisk in combination all the rainy components till nicely mixed.
- Upload the dry. Stir within the dry components into your massive blending bowl with a wood spoon till no lumps stay, then fold within the chocolate chips.
- Bake it up. Pour the batter right into a ready loaf pan and easy the highest with a spatula. Sprinkle further chocolate chips on most sensible and bake it up till a toothpick comes out blank.
- Cool & eat. Let the bread cool totally sooner than chopping, after which experience a slice as is or most sensible along with your fav nut butter, a sprinkle of sea salt, and a drizzle of maple syrup. SO GOOD.
Storing & freezing pointers
- To retailer: this gluten loose pumpkin bread must be saved well-covered in foil or plastic wrap at room temperature for as much as 3 days, then I like to recommend shifting it to an hermetic container within the fridge or freezer.
- To freeze: this almond flour pumpkin bread freezes nicely! Merely wrap in plastic, then tightly in foil, and in spite of everything position in a reusable bag or freezer bag for as much as 3 months. Thaw at room temperature as soon as you’re ready to devour. You’ll additionally be happy to freeze particular person slices for a fast on-the-go deal with!
Extra pumpkin recipes to check out
Get all of my pumpkin recipes right here!
I am hoping you like this nourishing almond flour pumpkin bread! If you’re making it you should definitely go away a remark and a ranking so I understand how you really liked it. Experience, xo!
Nourishing Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread
Scrumptious one bowl almond flour pumpkin bread made with nourishing components, filled with pumpkin spices and of course sweetened with a little bit of natural maple syrup. This glorious dairy loose & gluten loose pumpkin bread recipe can simply be made paleo and is fantastic with a couple of chocolate chips!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup natural maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups packed blanched tremendous almond flour
- ½ cup oat flour, gluten loose if desired*
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon flooring ginger
- ½ teaspoon flooring nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon allspice or flooring cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (dairy loose if desired), plus 2 tablespoons further chocolate chips for sprinkling on most sensible
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Line an 8 ½ x 4 ½ inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray to forestall sticking. Put aside.
In a big bowl, whisk in combination the pumpkin puree, eggs, natural maple syrup and vanilla extract till nicely mixed. Upload within the almond flour, oat flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice/cloves, baking soda and salt. Use a wood spoon to mix till no lumps stay. Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
Pour batter into ready loaf pan, smoothing the highest with a spatula. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on most sensible. Bake for 55 minutes-1 hour or till the tester comes out blank in the course of the bread. Cool bread for 10 mins within the pan, then take away and switch to a cord rack to complete cooling totally. As soon as cool, reduce into 12 slices. The bread is absolute best tomorrow. To serve: most sensible along with your favourite nut butter or butter and sprinkle with a little bit sea salt and drizzle of maple syrup. Experience!
See the whole publish for pointers, methods & tactics to customise this pumpkin bread!
Serving: 1sliceEnergy: 261calCarbohydrates: 24.4gProtein: 7.2gFats: 16.9gSaturated Fats: 3.6gFiber: 4.4gSugar: 13.6g
Recipe through: Monique Volz // Formidable Kitchen | Pictures through: Devour Love Eats
This publish used to be in the beginning revealed on October seventh, 2020, and republished on October tenth, 2023.