The wealthy flavors of the Mediterranean are amplified on this Olive Solar-Dried Tomato Hummus, that includes kalamata olives, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and verdant basil, together with the vintage hummus elements, chickpeas and tahini. You’ll be able to whip up this wholesome hummus recipe in 10 mins with simplest 7 elements (now not together with pantry staples).
What to devour with hummus?
This wealthy, flavorful hummus recipe is superb served in various techniques, together with with pita sandwiches, as a dip with breads and crackers, and as a sauce with veggie burgers, vegan meatballs, and lentil patties.
Is hummus excellent for you?
Completely! Full of fiber, plant proteins, wholesome fat, nutrients, and minerals, you’ll really feel truly excellent about together with this hummus recipe on your consuming genre. This hummus recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
Discover ways to make this hummus with this recipe video right here.
The wealthy flavors of the Mediterranean are amplified on this vegan, gluten-free Olive Solar-Dried Tomato Hummus, that includes kalamata olives, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and verdant basil, together with the vintage hummus elements, chickpeas and tahini.
- Upload the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, black pepper, lemon juice and tahini to the container of a giant meals processor or blender.
- 2. Puree the combination, including the olive oil and simply sufficient reserved bean liquid (in the course of the opening of the blender or meals processor) as important to provide a clean, very thick, creamy dip.
- 3. Upload the Kalamata olives and mix simply 1-2 seconds simplest to slice olives (don’t over procedure).
- 4. Pour the hummus right into a serving dish.
- Non-compulsory: garnish with further olive oil, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and black pepper.
- If now not serving instantly, retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Prep Time: 6 mins
- Class: Dip
- Delicacies: Mediterranean
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 113
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 255 mg
- Fats: 5 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
Key phrases: vegan hummus, hummus, hummus recipe, mediterranean
For extra plant-based hummus recipes, take a look at a few of my favorites:
This put up would possibly include associate hyperlinks. For more info click on right here.