Our One-Pot Boursin Pasta is strictly that! Let your noodles cook dinner in 4 cups of water after which upload frozen peas and Boursin cheese. It’s so simple as that!
This can be the perfect and maximum scrumptious dinner on Are compatible Foodie Reveals. On this one-pot sequence, we’ve considering in point of fact the use of one and protecting issues simple. That is the second one pasta of the sequence (the grownup spaghettios used to be the primary!) and it’s critically SO EASY to make.
We examined this recipe a couple of instances to get the pasta and water ratio good. We didn’t wish to use a strainer to make it in point of fact one-pot dish. We succeeded! The residual pasta water stirred in with Boursin made the creamiest and very best sauce.
What You Want for Boursin Pasta?
You wish to have a big Dutch oven or inventory pot for this scrumptious pasta. We used rigatoni, frozen peas, a block of Boursin, and pepper for this easy pasta. Why no salt you ask? It’s as a result of we would like you to salt the pasta water (like so much) and that may make your pasta completely salty!
The Nice Jones “The Dutchess” is our favourite Dutch oven for on a daily basis cooking. It’s nice for one-pot foods, soups, and extra!
Substitues & Permutations
- We used rigatoni pasta, however any brief pasta like penne or fusilli will paintings, too.
- Boursin is a creamy and scrumptious cheese this is simple to seek out. It is available in other flavors like black truffle and sea salt, shallot and chive, garlic and herbs, basil and chive, and extra. Be at liberty to make use of any taste to combine issues up.
- Frozen greens paintings absolute best as a result of, with a handy guide a rough blanch, they end up completely cooked. You’ll use any frozen vegetable that you prefer to. Blanched contemporary asparagus would even be a really perfect substitution.
Take a look at it Out!
Our One-Pot Sequence options healthy major foods made totally in a single pot. They’re made with minimum components and little effort however gets you large taste and a scrumptious meal!
Can I replace the Boursin cheese with one thing else?
Sure, you’ll be able to replace Boursin cheese with some other taste or a block of 4-6 oz.. of goat cheese. Just remember to use a comfortable cheese. Exhausting cheese won’t paintings.
Is there a dairy-free possibility for this recipe?
Sure, Boursin cheese has a dairy-free possibility that works nice for this recipe.
What else can I upload to this recipe?
You’ll upload different frozen greens instead of the frozen peas. You’ll additionally upload contemporary herbs.
Let this Boursin pasta cool totally sooner than storing it in an air-tight container for 2-4 days.
To reheat this previous, switch the pasta to a pot and warmth over low warmth. Upload 1 tablespoon of water at a time till the pasta warms and the sauce lotions.
- 1 lb. rigatoni pasta
- 10 oz.. frozen peas
- 5.2 garlic and chive Boursin Cheese puck
- ½ teaspoon freshly flooring black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced contemporary chives
- zest from 1/2 lemon
Guidelines & Notes
- How a lot water is left within the pot after the pasta chefs would possibly range in accordance with cooking at elevation, what form of pasta is used, if the pot is roofed, and so on.
- When you upload an excessive amount of water or if an excessive amount of water is left when including the Boursin cheese, the cheese sauce will change into watery.=
- You’ll use any pasta very similar to a rigatoni noodle.
- Be at liberty to make use of any taste of Boursin cheese.
- When you don’t have Boursin cheese, use a goat cheese log.
Energy: 323kcal Carbohydrates: 63g Protein: 13g Fats: 2g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 5g