Those crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts roast on a sheet pan covered with grated Parmesan cheese, they’re so excellent!
Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
You may be mindful the roasted potatoes I’m obsessive about that I shared a couple of weeks in the past. Neatly, I used the similar methodology with those roasted Brussels sprouts, and so they have been scrumptious and simple to make. The grated parmesan provides the sprouts a crispy coating that takes them to the following degree. So, when you’re now not positive you’re a Brussels sprouts fan, those are a must-try. They could simply alternate your thoughts! For extra healthy Brussels sprouts recipes, attempt those Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic and Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta.
Why This Brussels Sprouts Recipe Works
- Scrumptious: Who stated Brussels sprouts needed to be dull? Those aren’t the unhappy, smooth sprouts you grew up with. The crispy parmesan coating takes this veggie from elementary to wonderful.
- Simple: This parmesan Brussels sprout recipe is a smart one so as to add in your fall rotation. It’s easy to prep, and lots of the cooking time is hands-off. Pop them within the oven whilst you end the remainder of your dinner.
- Brief Component Record: But even so the Brussels sprouts, the opposite 5 substances (two of which can be salt and olive oil) are pantry staples you most likely have already got.
- Wholesome: Brussels sprouts are a low-carb vegetable full of fiber and protein. And do you know that they have got “nearly as a lot nutrition C as an orange,” and so they’re loaded with nutrition Ok, which helps bone well being?
- Brussels Sprouts: Lower the stems off a pound of Brussels sprouts and minimize them in part.
- Olive Oil to coat the Brussels sprouts ahead of seasoning them
- Seasoning: Garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt
- Parmesan: You’ll want freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Make Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 400°F. Position parchment paper on a sheet pan and spray it generously with olive oil.
- Season Brussels Sprouts: Put the minimize sprouts in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Parmesan Cheese: Coat the ground of the ready sheet pan with grated parmesan, leaving a one-inch border. Position the Brussels minimize aspect down over the cheese, conserving them shut in combination.
- Bake Brussels sprouts within the heart of the oven for 25 to half-hour. As soon as the bottoms are golden and crisp and they’re delicate when pierced with a knife, they’re able.
- Cheese: Switch Parmesan with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Garlic Powder: Use onion powder as an alternative.
- Herbs: If you happen to don’t have Italian seasoning, use any mixture of dried herbs. Parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme are all excellent choices.
What to Consume with Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Those simple Brussels sprouts pair neatly with a protein and every other aspect dish however would even be excellent with pasta or a casserole to spherical out your meal.
Those roasted Parmesan Brussels sprouts are highest scorching out of the oven. Then again, leftovers will stay for as much as 4 days in an hermetic container within the fridge. Reheating them within the air fryer provides you with the crispiest Brussels sprouts, however you’ll additionally use the microwave. They’d be nice thrown right into a grain bowl with some leftover rooster.
Extra Brussels Sprouts Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Dimension: 1 /4 of the recipe
Preheat the oven to 400F. Lower the brussels sprouts in part.
In a bowl mix olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt with the Brussels sprouts.
Position parchment at the sheet pan, spray generously with olive oil and coat the ground of the sheet pan with contemporary grated parmesan cheese, leaving an inch everywhere in the edge.
Position the Brussels over the Parmesan cheese, minimize aspect down, conserving them shut in combination.
Bake within the heart of the oven, 25 to half-hour, relying at the measurement of the Brussels, till the bottoms are golden and crisp and the they’re delicate when pierced with a knife.
Please go away a ranking and remark letting us know the way you really liked this recipe! This is helping our industry to thrive and proceed offering loose, high quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 /4 of the recipe, Energy: 163 kcal, Carbohydrates: 12 g, Protein: 5.5 g, Fats: 12 g, Saturated Fats: 2 g, Ldl cholesterol: 4 mg, Sodium: 329 mg, Fiber: 4.5 g, Sugar: 2.5 g