This Roasted Crimson Pepper Goat Cheese Dip will also be made in 10 mins and is the easiest appetizer for recreation day. It’s made with a non-fat Greek yogurt base, pureed roasted crimson peppers, and creamy goat cheese!
This creamy dreamy goat cheese dip comes in combination in 10 mins and is a real crowd-pleaser appetizer! We like consuming this dip chilly, however wouldn’t doubt it’s scrumptious heat, too.
The meals processor makes this roasted crimson pepper and goat cheese dip recipe SUPER simple. All you must do is throw your entire substances into it, and also you’re achieved! And, this creamy dip makes the easiest appetizer for recreation day, dinner events, or as a snack.
What You Want for this Goat Cheese Dip
- Jarred roasted crimson peppers: We like the use of those because it’s a lot more straightforward than roasting crimson bell peppers your self!
- Non-fat Greek yogurt: Non-fat Greek yogurt assists in keeping issues nutritious with out piling at the energy. It’s additionally full of protein!
- Goat cheese: Goat cheese has a tangy taste profile and provides just a little of richness to the dip.
- Recent thyme: Recent thyme provides an earthy part to this creamy dip.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice provides just a little of acidity to chop throughout the creaminess of the dip.
- Meals Processor: The usage of a meals processor makes this recipe simple! All you must do is sell off your entire substances in and BLEND! In the event you don’t have get right of entry to to a meals processor, check out the use of a high-speed blender as a substitute.
Get our Most sensible 10 5-Superstar Recipes!
Sign up for our electronic mail record for brand new recipes and BONUS: get our most sensible 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes ebook!
Diversifications and Substitutions
- Change the Greek: If you wish to make issues a little bit creamier, check out swapping out the Greek yogurt for bitter cream or cream cheese. You gained’t get as a lot protein, however you’ll nonetheless get heaps of taste and creaminess.
- Select a special herb: If thyme isn’t your factor, mess around with different recent herbs like rosemary or oregano. Those herbs upload an earthy contact to the dip.
- Change the lemon juice: Change the lemon juice for crimson wine vinegar for just a little extra taste.
- Use a special cheese: No longer keen on goat cheese? Change it out for feta cheese. We suggest the common fats feta as low or non-fat feta will also be too crumbly for this dip.
- Upload some warmth: Need to upload just a little of a kick? Change out the common roasted crimson peppers for fire-roasted crimson peppers!
- Make a double batch so you’ll be able to devour it all over the week!
- In the event you don’t have a meals processor, a Blender works nice too! Simply make sure to scrape the perimeters of the blender so the whole lot blends well!
Retailer leftover dip in an hermetic container or bowl lined in plastic wrap within the refrigerator for as much as 3 days.
Serve this dip up in a bowl with an aspect of baguette slices, crackers, or pita chips for dipping! If you wish to create a whole appetizer unfold, pair this dip with different appetizers like The whole thing Bagel Crispy Baked Rooster Wings, Fajita Nachos, and Wholesome Rosemary Thyme Balsamic Meatballs!
Fast tip – Any other nice concept could be to unfold it on a sandwich for a little bit further layer of taste!
- 1 cup undeniable, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted crimson peppers tired
- 1 tablespoon minced recent thyme
- 4 ounces. goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Not obligatory toppings: chopped roasted crimson pepper, caramelized onion, and a sprinkle if thyme!
Position all substances right into a high-speed meals processor or blender. Procedure on excessive, preventing to scrape the perimeters till easy.
Switch the dip right into a bowl and most sensible with extra roasted crimson peppers, caramelized onions, and recent thyme. Consume chilly along with your favourite crackers.
Guidelines & Notes
- Cheese substitution: if you happen to don’t love goat cheese, check out Boursin cheese. We’ve made it with this switch and it’s scrumptious.
- We loved this dip chilly, however it will be scrumptious sizzling, as neatly.
Energy: 140kcal Carbohydrates: 22g Protein: 10g Fats: 3g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g