Headquartered in Durango, Colorado, Sanitas Cycles brings you their new Titanium Root Vintage hardtail. The Root is a hardtail mountain motorbike with modern geometry, can run a 130mm entrance fork, and transparent 29 x 2.5″ tires.
Sanitas Cycles is a corporation that has a blended 60+ years of enjoy within the biking business. Some of the Co-Founders, John Siegrist based DEAN Titanium Motorcycles within the 80s. He has constructed tradition motorcycles, for the likes of Merlin Steel Works, Ibis cycles, EverTi, Shape, Haley, Ionic, Sampson, Jade, Stoemper, Crimson Tail, and VYNL… simply to call a couple of.
The Root Vintage is an for my part hand made hardtail this is constructed with outsized chilly paintings 3/2.5 titanium tubing. Each and every of the frames is custom-built to the client’s specs, one after the other. Leading to a motorbike this is designed with the client’s wishes and driving taste in thoughts.
Designing the Root Vintage to journey easily over all kinds of terrain, the body used to be constructed with options just like the signature “s-bend” chainstays and seat remains, in addition to stress-relieved titanium tubing. Declaring that the Root delivers nimble dealing with whilst nonetheless providing “remarkable mountain climbing and descending skill”.
From their web page: “Each and every Root body is customized and constructed at no further rate, so you’ll be able to make a choice from 29″, 27.5″, or 26″ wheel platforms. If you happen to favor inventory geometry, please check with our hooked up sizing chart.”
Additionally they say that they’ve a large number of body end choices in addition to anodization by way of Agave Body Completing for an upcharge.
Root Hardtail Geometry
Root Vintage Body Specifications:
- Customized or Inventory Geometry
- Tire dimension: 29×2.5″, 27.5×2.8″, or 26×3.0+”
- Headtube: 44mm Instantly Taper
- Backside Bracket: BSA 73mm or T47 English Thread
- Rear Hub Spacing: 148 x 12mm Spice up
- Cable Routing: Exterior or Inside
- Entrance Derailleur: 34.9mm Clamp-On
- Brake: Flat Mount Disc
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6 mm (inside dropper routing)
- Seat Collar: Sanitas Titanium
- Producer Guaranty: Lifetime
Root Vintage Body Main points
- Tubing: Hand Picked Dimension Particular Customized Butted 3/2.5 CWSR Titanium
- Head Badge: Sanitas Customized
- Bottle Mounts: Down Tube and Seat Tube Places (third Mount Not obligatory)
- End: Ceramic Bead Blast with Brushed Brand or Anodization at Upcharge.
- Manufacturing: Hand Made in Durango, Colorado
- Sizing: Customized at No Further Price or Inventory Geometry
- Lead time From Time of Order: Inventory Geometry 6 to eight or tradition 10 to twelve weeks
- Fork: MRP or FOX (Order One at a time)
- Headset: White Industries or Cane Creek (Order One at a time)
- Body Weight: 3.0 to a few.5 lbs. relying on Sizing.
Construct Equipment Choices:
Touch Sanitas Cycles for lend a hand striking in combination your distinctive package.
- Groupsets: SRAM, Shimano, or Rotor
- Cockpits: Sanitas Titanium or Ritchey
- Wheels: Rolf Prima, Boyd, or Hunt
- Tire: Schwalbe, Continental, Maxxis or Pirelli
- Saddles: Selle Italia or WTB
When you have any questions, you’ll be able to achieve out right here and so they say they’ll get again to you temporarily.
Retail: $3650 (frameset)