For those who’re in search of a scrumptious, wholesome, and in the long run simple plant-based (vegan) vegetable stir fry recipe, that is the dish for you! This Snow Peas and Seitan Vegetable Stir Fry served with brown rice calls upon seitan protein—a standard wheat-based plant protein hailing from Asia—to offer a savory, protein-rich contact, in conjunction with the colour and crunch of snow peas, carrots, and bell peppers. This straightforward, yummy stir fry recipe is a one-dish meal you’ll be able to get at the desk in half-hour, offering just right assets of protein, slow-digesting carbs, and veggies multi function pan to serve over cooked brown rice. Check out buying and selling out your favourite vegetable (cabbage, zucchini, bok choy) for the snow peas for a very simple twist, when you like. And you’ll be able to use frozen stir fry greens instead of contemporary to make it funds pleasant, fast and simple, too.
Simply get ready brown rice (make it prematurely to save lots of time). Then stir-fry the veggies, and seitan with a flavorful sesame, ginger, garlic soy sauce to create a phenomenal, hearty entrée to ladle over the rice. Save time via prepping the remainder of your meal right through the stir-fry procedure. You’ll get this entire dish at the desk in half-hour when you precook your rice! Learn to make seitan from scratch right here.
This Snow Peas and Seitan Vegetable Stir Fry with brown rice calls upon seitan to offer a savory, protein-rich contact, in conjunction with the crunch of snow peas, carrots, and peppers. This straightforward vegan recipe is a one-dish meal, offering assets of protein, slow-digesting carbs, and veggies multi function pan.
Watch me make this recipe on Instagram right here.
This straightforward, yummy Snow Peas and Seitan Vegetable Stir Fry is a one-dish meal you’ll be able to get at the desk in half-hour.
- 4 cups cooked brown rice*
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, coarsely sliced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoons minced contemporary ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon crimson chili pepper flakes
- 1 medium bell pepper, coarsely sliced (crimson, inexperienced, or yellow)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 9 oz. snow peas, lower in part
- 8 oz. seasoned seitan, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lowered sodium soy sauce, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar (non-compulsory)
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 inexperienced onions, white and inexperienced portions, sliced
- Prepare dinner the rice in step with bundle instructions, put aside.
- In the meantime, warmth the sesame oil in a big sauté pan or wok over medium warmth.
- Upload the carrot and onion and sauté for three mins.
- Upload the water, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, and crimson chili pepper flakes and sauté for an extra 5 mins.
- Upload the bell pepper, and sauté for an extra 3 mins.
- Upload the mushrooms, snow peas, and seitan, and sauté for an extra 3 mins.
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, agave, broth, and cornstarch in a dish till clean. Upload to the pan with the greens and proceed to sauté for approximately 3 mins, till the sauce has thickened and the greens are crisp-tender.
- Serve ½ cup brown rice crowned with 1 cup of stir-fry. Garnish with inexperienced onions.
- Makes 8 servings (1/2 cup brown rice with 1 cup stir-fry each and every).
To make this recipe gluten-free, change tofu for seitan.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Prepare dinner Time: 40 mins
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: Asian, American
- Serving Measurement: 1/2 cup rice and 1 cup stir-fry
- Energy: 222
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 342 mg
- Fats: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 12 g
Key phrases: vegan stir fry, wholesome vegan stir fry, perfect vegan stir fry
I really like to make use of my Immediate Pot to make brown rice for this recipe—get your personal right here.
For extra favourite one-dish meal recipes, take a look at a few of my favorites:
Thai Tempeh Noodle Skillet
Nourish Lentil Bowl
Noodle Bowl with Thai Tofu and Greens
Rustic Vegan Corn Potato Sausage Skillet
Pistachio Turmeric Rice Energy Bowl
BEST One-Pot Vegan Mac and Cheese
Mediterranean Bowl with Edamame and Quinoa
This submit might include associate hyperlinks. For more info click on right here.