THIS IS IT! The absolute best Thanksgiving Turkey recipe. I’ve been roasting turkey for greater than 15 years. This submit combines the most efficient of my learnings so you’ll be able to grasp cook dinner a turkey within the oven to be wet, succulent, and the celebrity of your ceremonial dinner. It’s 100% possible and more straightforward than you assume!
Desk of Contents
- The right way to Cook dinner a Turkey: Your Final Information
- Roast Turkey Timeline
- 1. Purchase Your Turkey
- 2. Thaw Your Turkey
- 3. Brine Your Turkey
- 4. Dry Out the Pores and skin
- 5. Stuff the Hollow space
- 6. Tuck the Wings and Tie the Legs
- 7. Fill the Roasting Pan
- 8. Position a Rack within the Pan, then the Turkey at the Rack
- 9. Butter It Up
- 10. Upload Liquid to the Pan
- 11. Cook dinner the Turkey
- 12. Take a look at Your Turkey for Doneness
- 13. Let the Turkey Leisure
- 14. Make the Gravy
- 15. Carve the Turkey
- 16. DIVE INTO YOUR MOIST TURKEY!
- Turkey Cooking Guidelines & Tips
- Turkey Gear
- Thanksgiving Facets
- Wine Pairing
- Garage Guidelines
- Leftover Concepts
- Regularly Requested Questions
- Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
The right way to Cook dinner a Turkey: Your Final Information
I’ve come a ways since cooking my first turkey for Friendsgiving on the age of twenty-two.
From rainy brines to dry brines, to roasting at other temperatures, to basting/now not basting, turkey bag/no turkey bag, lined/exposed, I HAVE TRIED IT.
This submit tells you precisely what you want to grasp!
Observe this submit and also you’ll cook dinner a great Thanksgiving turkey this is wet, now not dry each unmarried time.
Let’s communicate turkey!
Roast Turkey Timeline
Get started a minimum of 24 hours forward for a thawed turkey and as much as 5 days forward for a frozen turkey.
You’ll be able to additionally obtain my FREE Thanksgiving Information, which incorporates a complete menu and precise timing for all your Thanksgiving ceremonial dinner.
- 4 to five days earlier than roasting. Thaw the turkey.
- 1 to three days earlier than roasting. Brine the turkey the use of a rainy turkey brine (1 day earlier than) or a dry brine (2 to three days earlier than).
- 1 day earlier than or the morning of roasting. Refrigerate the turkey exposed to dry the outside.
- 1 hour earlier than roasting: Preheat the oven; let your turkey come to room temperature; stuff and tie the turkey, then position it for your roasting pan.
- Roast the turkey (2 to three hours). The timing will range relying on its measurement. See How Lengthy to Cook dinner a Turkey for main points. Plan on between 2 and a couple of ½ hours overall for a 14- to 16-pound fowl. Get started at a top temperature (450 levels F for 45 mins), then cut back to 325 levels F.
- Let the turkey relaxation (half-hour). Quilt the turkey with aluminum foil to lend a hand it retain warmth.
- Make the gravy. Or warmth up pre-made gravy. This Turkey Gravy recipe makes use of the drippings; this Mushroom Gravy may also be made fully upfront, no drippings required.
- Carve the turkey. See our turkey carving educational for step by step footage.
Now, let’s take a look at each and every step intimately.
1. Purchase Your Turkey
Every time conceivable, I choose to buy a contemporary turkey from a neighborhood butcher for 2 nice causes.
- The standard is in most cases a lot better than same old frozen turkey (to not point out your acquire helps native farmers and companies).
- You don’t need to maintain discovering house and time to thaw the turkey.
So far as the dimensions of turkey to shop for, you’ll be able to plan on 1 1/2 kilos in keeping with individual, or 2 kilos in keeping with individual if in case you have giant eaters and/or need leftovers. See How A lot Turkey In step with Individual for extra.
In the event you’re searching for a small turkey, ask your butcher, or take a look at my Air Fryer Turkey Breast.
2. Thaw Your Turkey
If you buy a frozen turkey, you will have to thaw it first.
- Plan on 24 hours for each 5 kilos of turkey.
- You can also check out a snappy thaw means: see FAQs beneath.
You can’t roast frozen turkey.
- The out of doors meat, particularly the breast meat, shall be very dry by the point the interior is cooked to a secure temperature.
3. Brine Your Turkey
One of the best ways to stay your turkey from drying out is a) to not overcook it and b) BRINE IT.
- Brining alters the construction of the beef, such that it could soak up and retain extra moisture. It helps to keep the turkey wet after cooking too.
- Brining seasons the turkey, particularly the outside.
I truthfully assume that the general public to find turkey dry or can’t cook dinner turkey as a result of they don’t hassle to brine it.
I’ve cooked a turkey with out brining it and whilst it was once fit for human consumption, you merely can’t create turkey this is wet right through (together with wet chicken) until you brine it first.
Even slathering it in garlic butter isn’t the similar as brining (I attempted this too; it wasn’t as wet).
Brine Choices: Rainy Brine or Dry Brine
You’ll be able to select both a rainy brine (turkey is soaked in a seasoned saltwater resolution for 12 to 24 hours) or a dry brine (a mix of salt and seasonings, corresponding to herbs and lemon zest, is rubbed at the turkey and allowed to take a seat for twenty-four to 48 hours).
- I choose a dry brine as a result of it’s a lot much less messy than a rainy brine and nonetheless has nice effects.
- If you’re in a rush, rainy brine works extra briefly and arguably produces a *relatively* juicier, extra plump turkey than a dry brine.
4. Dry Out the Pores and skin
Whilst now not 100% important, uncovering the turkey and permitting it to take a seat exposed within the fridge the day earlier than and even a number of hours earlier than roasting is helping the outside dry out, leading to crispier pores and skin.
- If you’re the use of a rainy brine, it is important to rinse off the brine first or the turkey shall be too salty.
- If the use of a dry brine, you don’t want to rinse it off.
5. Stuff the Hollow space
To season and fragrance your fowl, fill the hollow space with quite a lot of herbs and aromatics.
- Onion and/or Garlic. Cut up the garlic in part and reduce the onion into wedges. No wish to peel both, as they’re going to be discarded.
- Apple Slices. They provide the turkey fall fruitiness (no wish to peel or core).
- Carrots. For an additional measurement of herbal sweetness.
- Herbs. Upload a number of springs of unpolluted thyme, sage, and/or rosemary.
On the vacations, contemporary sage, rosemary, and thyme are continuously offered in combination in an herb pack referred to as “poultry combine.”
6. Tuck the Wings and Tie the Legs
Get started by way of pulling out the wings, then bending and tucking them beneath the neck finish of the turkey will save you them from burning. See footage above.
To lend a hand the turkey roast calmly, use kitchen cord (or for those who don’t have any, a rope of aluminum foil) to snugly tie its legs in combination.
7. Fill the Roasting Pan
To taste your turkey much more, scatter any further aromatics that don’t have compatibility within the hollow space within the backside of a giant roasting pan. They’ll combine with the drippings to create fabulous pan juices.
- The most efficient roasting pan for turkey is a minimum of 16 inches lengthy and four inches deep, with giant strong handles so it’s simple to raise (this is a great choice).
- If you are going to be roasting a turkey this is 20 kilos or extra, acquire a roasting pan this is a minimum of 18 inches.
- In the event you don’t personal a large roasting pan, acquire a disposable aluminum roasting pan from the grocer.
8. Position a Rack within the Pan, then the Turkey at the Rack
The usage of a rack elevates the turkey off of the skin of the pan so the air can extra calmly flow into.
9. Butter It Up
Brush the outsides of the turkey liberally with melted butter and season with pepper.
Butter is helping the outside turn out to be fantastically golden and provides unbelievable taste.
10. Upload Liquid to the Pan
Pouring liquid into the roasting pan is helping stay the turkey wet and offers you extra juices to make use of for gravy or for serving on the finish.
11. Cook dinner the Turkey
One of the best ways to cook dinner turkey within the oven is to begin it at a top temperature to crisp the outside, then cut back the temperature till the turkey is succulently juicy.
First: Cook dinner the Turkey at 450°F for 45 Mins
Beginning the turkey at a top temperature leads to higher, crispier pores and skin.
Then: Scale back the Oven Temperature to 325° F and Stay Roasting
325 levels F is the most efficient temperature for roasting turkey.
- Any upper for a protracted length and the sophisticated chicken will cook dinner too briefly.
- Any decrease, and probably the most juices can slowly dry out (and it’s going to take for much longer).
325 levels F is the candy spot for cooking turkey!
12. Take a look at Your Turkey for Doneness
In step with the FDA, turkey is regarded as cooked at 165 levels F.
The turkey’s temperature will proceed emerging because it rests.
- I like to recommend cooking turkey till the interior temperature of the breast registers between 150 and 160 levels F on an rapid learn thermometer.
- At this level, the thigh temperature is also upper, which is OK since turkey thigh meat is extra forgiving. Preferably, the thigh received’t be warmer than 170 levels F, however don’t pressure whether it is.
Checking Turkey for Doneness
The right kind technique to check your turkey for doneness is to insert an rapid learn thermometer into the thickest a part of the breast and the interior a part of the thigh.
- When checking the thigh, keep as as regards to the bone as conceivable with out if truth be told touching it.
- Make sure to don’t seem to be poking throughout the pores and skin the entire means into the turkey hollow space, which is able to purpose your thermometer to check in not up to the beef’s temperature.
- Don’t use the come out thermometers that include some turkeys; they don’t seem to be very correct and also you’ll overcook the turkey.
- A virtual learn thermometer like this one is affordable and smartly price now not ruining your turkey!
Turkey Cooking Instances (DON’T OVERCOOK THE TURKEY!)
The rule of thumb of thumb for cooking a 14- to 16-pound turkey at 325 levels F is 10 to twelve mins in keeping with pound of turkey.
- A 14- to 16-pound turkey takes 2 to two ½ hours to roast. Upload or subtract time in case your turkey is bigger or smaller.
- Take a look at early! You’ll be able to at all times stay roasting, however for those who overcook a turkey, it’s going to be dry.
- Await a spread. Turkey cooking instances range by way of oven and by way of fowl regardless of how time and again you’ve accomplished it. Be expecting a spread (AND CHECK EARLY!)
- Observe that if you’re opening and shutting the oven continuously against the top, it will lengthen the cooking time for half-hour or extra. Be versatile and don’t pressure!
For a whole review, see How Lengthy to Cook dinner a Turkey.
13. Let the Turkey Leisure
Resting turkey meat for no less than 20 mins is MANDATORY.
- While you relaxation turkey, the juices reincorporate into the beef.
- In the event you reduce straight away, all of the ones gorgeous juices will run away onto your slicing board.
I choose to hide my entire turkey with foil whilst it rests (the outside nonetheless remains crispy, even lined), but when your turkey is overcooked, chances are you’ll need to go away it exposed. It is going to nonetheless keep lots scorching.
14. Make the Gravy
Whilst the turkey rests is the easiest time to make gravy.
15. Carve the Turkey
For a whole step by step, see The right way to Carve a Turkey.
- If conceivable, use an excellent giant slicing board with grooves like this.
- Even after the turkey rests, it’s going to nonetheless be tremendous juicy, so the grooves lend a hand.
- Sooner or later, I invested in an electrical knife as it makes carving speedier, however a pointy knife (like a chef’s knife) will do the task.
16. DIVE INTO YOUR MOIST TURKEY!
Bask within the glory.
You cooked a MOIST Thanksgiving turkey that your family and friends will rave about for future years!
Turkey Cooking Guidelines & Tips
- Any Brining is Higher Than No Brining. Even a couple of hours is best than skipping brining altogether.
- If You’re Brief on Time, Use a Rainy Brine. Rainy brining works quicker than dry brining, so if you’re brief on time (have 12 hours or much less), do a rainy brine.
- If You Forgot to Brine. Salt and pepper the out of doors of the turkey GENEROUSLY (together with throughout the hollow space). Mash a stick of softened butter along side chopped contemporary herbs, lemon zest, garlic, and salt and rub the garlic butter below the turkey pores and skin. Brush the turkey with extra melted butter previous to roasting.
- Cook dinner the Stuffing Out of doors of the Chicken. I do know some like cooking stuffing throughout the hollow space, however it may be a danger since the stuffing additionally has to achieve 160 levels F, and if it’s now not there but, you’ll overcook the turkey (plus there’s by no means sufficient to head round!). Make a pan of Cornbread Stuffing as a substitute (technically if the stuffing is cooked out of doors of the fowl it is named dressing, however by way of any identify, it’s delish!).
- Don’t Trouble Basting. Pouring wine or inventory within the roasting pan previous to cooking will stay it lots wet (in a complete pinch, you’ll be able to pour water within the roasting pan).
- Protect the Turkey Breast. About 1 hour into roasting, protect the breast most effective with aluminum foil. This may increasingly lend a hand offer protection to the chicken and stay it wet.
- Don’t Quilt the Turkey Utterly. You need that pores and skin to crisp, so it must be uncovered to warmth.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK THE TURKEY. The magic quantity is 155 levels F for the breast (and as much as 165) and 160 levels F for the thigh.
- Use an Fast Learn Virtual Thermometer. Don’t use the pop-up type (those are erroneous). This one is affordable and does the task; this one is my absolute favourite and smartly well worth the funding.
- Skip the Gravy. If it stresses you out, don’t make it! Observe this recipe and your turkey shall be so wet, you received’t want it. You’ll be able to spoon the juices from the roasting pan onto your meat as a substitute.
- Roasting Pan. It’s very important that you’ve one thing sufficiently big and (preferably) strong sufficient to fortify your turkey.
- Electrical Knife. Makes carving the turkey such a lot more straightforward.
- Chopping/Carving Board. This slicing board holds your turkey in position and helps to keep the juices from working all over the place your counter.
- Apron. Stay your garments stain-free for Thanksgiving dinner with a lovable and washer-friendly apron.
Entire your Thanksgiving unfold with a number of fabulous aspect dishes. Right here’s 40+ Thanksgiving Facet Dishes. A couple of favorites:
Roast turkey will pair smartly with Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Sangiovese, Chardonnay, Riesling, or Champagne. If conceivable, supply your visitors with a few choices.
- To Retailer. Refrigerate turkey in an hermetic garage container or ziptop bag for as much as 4 days. To stay the beef wet, drizzle somewhat of the turkey pan drippings or broth excessive earlier than refrigerating it.
- To Reheat. Wrap the turkey in an aluminum foil pouch, sealing it on the edges. Drizzle turkey drippings or broth over the beef earlier than sealing. Heat the pouch in a baking dish in a 300 levels F oven.
- To Freeze. Freeze turkey in an hermetic freezer-safe garage container for as much as 3 months. Let thaw in a single day within the fridge earlier than reheating.
Meal Prep Tip
As much as 1 day upfront, chop the aromatics (minus the apples). Refrigerate them in an hermetic garage container till you’re able to stuff the turkey.
For leftover turkey recipes everybody will if truth be told WANT to devour, take a look at my in depth listing of Leftover Turkey Recipes.
Regularly Requested Questions
In case your turkey hasn’t thawed utterly, you’ll be able to do a flash thaw to thaw it safely: Submerge your packaged turkey in an ice water bathtub (your sink, a big bucket, or perhaps a cooler will paintings), making sure the water remains between 33 levels F and 38 levels F. Take a look at it repeatedly to make sure it remains ice chilly. This system will nonetheless take a little time (about 8 hours for a 15-pound turkey), however it’s going to be a lot quicker than the days indexed above and lead to smooth meat.
In case your turkey is just a bit bit frozen and you’re doing a rainy brine, you’ll be able to position it within the brine whilst it’s nonetheless partly frozen; the brine will lend a hand it thaw. You can also dry brine turkey if it’s relatively frozen (it received’t thaw as briefly as rainy brine turkey). In both case, make certain your turkey is totally thawed when it’s time to roast.
Each have their execs and cons. A dry brine produces crispier pores and skin, but it surely doesn’t paintings as briefly or upload *as* a lot moisture. A rainy brine is helping make the beef extremely wet and works briefly, however it may be slightly messy.
No, you don’t want to rinse your turkey, until you’re rinsing off a rainy brine. Rinsing the turkey has no advantages and will if truth be told purpose micro organism to unfold for your sink and counter tops.
I like to recommend cooking a turkey exposed to begin. This permits the outside to crisp up. I do love to tent my turkey breast with aluminum foil after about 1 hour to discourage overcooking to give protection to the sophisticated chicken.
There is not any wish to use a turkey bag in your roasted turkey. The usage of a bag received’t permit the outside to get as crispy, so I choose making my turkey with out one.
I’m crew butter, as it has the most efficient taste and turns a good looking golden colour. Some argue that since the butter’s milk solids can burn, it’s higher to make use of oil, however I’ve now not had any problems with an off style in my turkey, even if I get started it at a top temperature. In the event you’d love to be 100% secure (and move above and past), you’ll be able to brush your turkey with clarified butter, which is butter with the milk solids got rid of.
Plan on 1 1/2 to two kilos in keeping with individual, relying upon whether or not or now not you need leftovers. See How A lot Turkey In step with Individual for extra.
For the nicest, maximum vintage presentation and most crispy pores and skin, roast the turkey breast aspect up. Some love to roast turkey breast aspect down, since the breast meat remains extra insulated. If you make a decision to take a look at it, don’t try to turn the turkey over partway thru roasting; it’s dangerous since the fowl is so scorching. Simply embody the bizarre look.
Now you’ve it: The whole lot you want to grasp to cook dinner wet turkey within the oven that may have your visitors gushing, FOOLPROOF, with out the strain.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! In the event you do that roast turkey recipe, I’d love to listen to the way it is going!
- 1 14- to 16-pound turkey THAWED (see notes for different fowl sizes, thawing, and make sure to plan forward!!)
- 1 brine Dry Brine Turkey or rainy Turkey Brine recipe (I exploit dry 99% of the time)
- 3 medium carrots scrubbed
- 2 crimson apples
- 1 huge yellow onion
- 1 lemon
- 1 head garlic
- 8 sprigs contemporary thyme
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter melted
- Freshly flooring black pepper
- 1 bottle of dry white wine corresponding to Sauvingon Blanc or Pinot Girgio
1 to three days Prior to Roasting: Take away the neck and giblets from the turkey and discard or save for gravy. Brine the turkey, the use of both a rainy brine or a dry brine (rainy brine function is 12 to 24 hours; dry brine function is 24 to 48 hours; ANY brining is best than none).**
1 Day Prior to or the Morning of Roasting – Let the Pores and skin Dry Out: For a rainy brine – Take away the turkey from the brine and rinse totally. Pat very dry with paper towels, then position on a rimmed baking sheet or shallow pan to catch any drips. Position within the fridge, exposed. For a dry brine – Discover the turkey (it’s going to already be on a baking sheet) and go back to the fridge. For each strategies – Let the turkey sit down exposed within the refrigerator till you’re ready to roast—a couple of hours for those who exposed it that morning, or for as much as 24 hours. This step dries the outside, which is necessary to ensure that it to crisp. The outside will flip fairly translucent because it sits.
1 Hour Prior to Roasting – Let Come to Room Temperature – Take away the turkey from the fridge and let stand at room temperature. Now is a great time to be sure to got rid of the plastic attachment from the legs.
30 Mins Prior to Roasting – Preheat the Oven to 450°F – Position the rack within the lowest place and transfer or take away some other racks which might be going to get within the turkey’s means. Preheat to 450°F. Let it preheat for a excellent 20 to half-hour to verify it is screamin’ scorching.
Chop the Aromatics – If the carrots are huge, reduce them in part lengthwise, then chop into 1-inch items. Minimize the apples, onion, and lemon into eights (no wish to peel the rest or to core the apple). Minimize the top of garlic in part crosswise (that is horizontally throughout the cloves), then destroy each and every part into 4 giant items (no wish to peel).
Stuff the Hollow space – Stuff the turkey hollow space with all the thyme and about part each and every of the carrots, apples, onion, lemon, and garlic. Scatter the remainder carrots, apple, onion, lemon, and garlic within the backside of an overly huge roasting pan.
Tie, Butter, and Pepper – Tuck the turkey’s wings beneath its frame by way of stretching them up and tucking them below the turkey’s frame (as though the turkey had been stretching its wings up and at the back of its neck). With kitchen cord or (in a pinch) a rope of aluminum foil, tie the legs snugly in combination. Position a rack within the roasting pan (see weblog submit above to make your individual rack the use of foil), then raise the turkey onto the rack. Brush the turkey all over the place with the melted butter. Sprinkle with black pepper.
Upload the Wine + Roast at a Prime Temperature for 45 mins – Position the turkey at the lowest oven rack. Sparsely pour the wine into the roasting pan, leaving a minimum of 2 inches of open house on the most sensible of the pan (in case you are the use of a big pan, the entire bottle will have to have compatibility). Roast the turkey at 450°F for 45 mins.
Scale back the Oven Temperature to 325°F – You probably have one this is oven secure, insert a meat thermometer within the thickest a part of the thigh with out it touching bone (a virtual one with an alarm set to 160°F is perfect; for those who do not need one, no worries a normal meat thermometer is excellent). Roast the turkey for 1 to at least one ½ hours extra (a 14- to 16-pound turkey will want 2 to two ½ hours overall roasting time), till the thigh registers a minimum of 160°F and as much as 180°F and the breast is a minimum of 155°F (and not more than 165°F) on an rapid learn thermometer inserted within the thickest a part of the beef with out the thermometer touching bone – in keeping with the FDA turkey is regarded as cooked at 165 levels F, however its temperature will upward push because it rests. DO NOT OVERCOOK THE TURKEY. I take away mine at 155°F for the breast and 160°F to 170°F for the thigh. If the breast begins to get too darkish or is progressing a lot more briefly than the thigh, tent the breast most effective with foil (I fold foil right into a triangle with the purpose dealing with the legs). Take a look at early to be secure, and notice How Lengthy to Cook dinner a Turkey for more info.
Let Leisure – Switch the turkey to a slicing board. Quilt and let relaxation for a minimum of 20 to half-hour. If you’re making Turkey Gravy, do it now—the turkey shall be so juicy, it is not strictly important for the beef.
Carve, Serve, Bask within the Glory – Carve the turkey and serve with the pan juices and/or gravy. Concentrate for your pals oohhh and ahhhh. YOU DID IT!
- TURKEY THAW TIMES: For each 5 kilos of turkey, plan on 24 hours thawing within the fridge (that’s 3 days thawing for a 15-pound fowl). For quicker thawing, position the turkey in a chilly water bathtub and alter the water each half-hour. This may increasingly nonetheless take about 8 hours for a 15-pound turkey. As it’s onerous to have a turkey hogging the fridge for such a longer length, I choose to buy turkey contemporary from a neighborhood butcher or the farmer’s marketplace (take a look at together with your grocery’s meat division too; they are able to order or thaw one forward for you). You can also thaw turkey in a cooler, supplied it’s stored beneath 40° F.
- BE FLEXIBLE. A LOT will impact your turkey cooking instances (together with for those who open the oven so much against the top to test the turkey’s temperature, which is comprehensible). Give your self grace and a buffer in case the time is going over.
- IF YOUR TURKEY IS LARGER OR SMALLER THAN 14 to 16 POUNDS: Plan on 10 to twelve mins in keeping with pound when roasting at 325 levels F. Since this turkey begins at a better temperature, I like to recommend subtracting quarter-hour for each pound lower than 14 kilos (so in case your turkey is 13 kilos, take a look at quarter-hour early; if it’s 12 kilos take a look at half-hour early, and so on). and including 10 mins for each pound (in case your turkey is 17 kilos, plan on 2 hours, 10 mins to two hours 40 mins, if it’s 18 kilos, 2 hours 20 mins to two hours 50 mins, and so on.). Turkey instances don’t seem to be 100% predictable regardless of how time and again you’ve made them, so have some snacks and beverages available, dangle with visitors, and benefit from the procedure.
- SHOULD I DO A WET OR DRY BRINE? **I’ve accomplished each brining strategies and am a fan of the dry brine for the convenience. The rainy brine produces a turkey that could be a *little* juicier and plumper however each strategies make very good, juicy turkey.
- TO STORE: Refrigerate turkey in an hermetic garage container or ziptop bag for as much as 4 days. To stay the beef wet, drizzle somewhat of the turkey drippings or broth excessive earlier than refrigerating it.
- TO REHEAT: Wrap the turkey in an aluminum foil pouch, sealing it on the edges. Drizzle turkey drippings or broth over the beef earlier than sealing. Heat the pouch in a baking dish in a 300 levels F oven.
- TO FREEZE: Freeze turkey in an hermetic, freezer-safe garage container for as much as 3 months. Let thaw in a single day within the fridge earlier than reheating.
- The vitamin data is in line with the turkey meat and butter.
Serving: 1(of 10)Energy: 676kcalCarbohydrates: 0.003gProtein: 98gFats: 30gSaturated Fats: 9gPolyunsaturated Fats: 7gMonounsaturated Fats: 9gTrans Fats: 0.5gLdl cholesterol: 337mgPotassium: 1011mgSugar: 0.3gDiet A: 392IUCalcium: 51mgIron: 4mg
Sign up for these days and get started saving your favourite recipes
Create an account to simply save your favourite recipes and get right of entry to FREE meal plans.