Printed on August 9, 2018
Do you know all Market plans should duvet remedy for , like bronchial asthma, diabetes, and most cancers?
What’s a pre-existing situation?
- A pre-existing situation is a well being drawback you had prior to the date that your new well being protection begins.
- Pre-existing stipulations come with epilepsy, most cancers, diabetes, lupus, sleep apnea, and lots of extra.
Can a medical insurance corporate deny me or price me extra for my pre-existing situation?
- No. An insurance coverage corporate can’t deny you, price you extra, or refuse to pay for very important well being advantages on account of any situation you had prior to your protection began.
- Additionally, Market plans can not put annual or lifetime limits to your protection.
- Be informed extra about protection for pre-existing stipulations.
Is being pregnant handled as a pre-existing situation?
- Sure. If you happen to have been pregnant prior to you carried out, your insurance coverage plan can not reject you or price you extra on account of your being pregnant.
- As soon as you might be enrolled, your being pregnant and childbirth are lined from the day your plan begins.
- Get additional info on protection for being pregnant and childbirth.